1. How does the world see you?
T. Rex - King of the Rumbling Spires (lyrics). Ahahaha. Yeaaaah. Sure it does.
2. Will I have a happy life?
Lou Reed - Sally Can't Dance (lyrics). So basically after I become a model, I'm screwed. Metaphorically. Maybe literally.
3. What do my friends think of me?
Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again. I think you guys know this one. Tee hee.
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Stone Temple Pilots - Creep (lyrics). Uhhh. O...kay.
5. How can I make myself happy?
Manau - La Confession. This song is about dying. Aaahahahaha oh :'( *emo*
6. What should I do with my life?
Violent Femmes - Blister In The Sun (lyrics). That's... oddly specific.
7. Will I ever have children?
Ultravox - Rage In Eden (lyrics). Uhhh... huh. I'm going to go with "no."
8. What is some good advice for me?
Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks - Us (lyrics). Whether or not it's good advice, I've always loved the lyrics to this song. For some reason they kind of hit me on a personal level. Originally it came up with "Heroin" by Buck-Tick, but that doesn't have lyrics. And if it did, I can only assume they would be on so much crack and in so much Japanese.
9. How will I be remembered?
Gackt - U + K. I DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT'S IN JAPANESE!!! whyyyyy WHYYYY D: ...You know, judging from what I just wrote, I'm actually pretty sure that's how people are going to remember me. Whatever.
10. What's my signature dancing song?
Gloria Estefan - Turn the Beat Around (lyrics). HAHAHA this just KILLS ME. I bet I could dance to this.
11. What's my current themesong?
Easyworld - Drive (lyrics). It's almost eerie how well this one fits.
12. What do others think is my current themesong?
Boa - Passport (lyrics). Heh heh. Oh man. Eeemo.
13. What shall they play at my funeral?
The Presidents of the USA - Kitty. YES! *is dying* I'm so having this played at my funeral.
14. What type of men do I like?
The Smiths - This Charming Man (lyrics). ...Yeah, sure. Charming? Okay.
15. How's my love life?
David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust (lyrics). lol.